Center Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 3:30pm
Friday, 9am - 1pm (Last Bus: 12:30pm)
Bus Transportation: 732-632-8525
15 Center Street
Rick Perrine - Director of Recreation & Senior Services
732-632-8502 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendi Richards - Recreation & Senior Services Program Coordinator
732-632-8524 ~ email@example.com
Seniors 60 & over from Metuchen as well as surrounding towns are welcome.
Metuchen Seniors are FREE!!!
Out of town residents pay a nominal annual fee.
2022 Senior Center Membership Application
Please refer to the current newsletter and calendar for information regarding the Center, programming, classes and activities.
Masks are OPTIONAL at the Senior Center and during Senior Services Activities.
Follow Metuchen Senior Center on Facebook
REMINDER - The Center will be CLOSED on 9/21
Senior Department will be at County Fitness Fair & Walk
Upcoming Events and Activities:
- Middlesex County Surrogate Seminar - September 15th @ 1:30pm
- Monthly Birthday Luncheon - San Gennaro Fest!!! - September 20th @ 12:30pm
- County Fitness Walk and Fair at Roosevelt Park – September 21st. Sign up with Middlesex County to participate. The Center will be CLOSED for the day.
- Atlantic City Trip to Resorts – September 22nd. Sign up sheet on whiteboard.
- Health Screening with NADI - September 26th @ 11am
Regularly scheduled, daily programs:
Monday – Ceramics, Bridge, Chair Exercise, Bus Shuttle
Tuesday – Bingo, Zumba Gold, 7’s, Bus Shuttle
Wednesday – 7’s Mahjong, Line Dancing
Thursday – Cards, Art, Pinochle, Tai Chi
Friday – Rummikub, Chair Exercise, Bus Shuttle
We are seeking a part-time/per diem shuttle bus driver and part-time Ceramics instructor. If interested please contact Wendi Richards firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional programs are being added and considered - Line Dancing, Birthday Luncheons, Trips....